Disney Cruise Line sailings are back and there are a lot of things to do before departing! Here is a pre-arrival checklist to go over before your Disney Cruise.
1. Book excursions, including kids clubs, as early as your Castaway Club status allows. You must be paid in full to book excursions.
2. Be sure to book kids club time slots for any adult activities or adult dining options you plan to attend. You may book additional slots when onboard via the Disney Cruise Line app.
3. Complete online check-in 30 days prior to your sail date. You will need to complete this in order to select a port arrival time.
4. You will need to upload photos of each passenger in order to complete the check in. The photos need to be in front of a solid background and clear with no objects or other people in them.
5. Select the earliest port arrival time to be able to board the ship as soon as possible.
6. After you have completed the online check-in, you will be able to print or email your port arrival form which has a unique QR code per stateroom. You will need this form in order to board the ship.
7. Register for the Safe Passage website within 33 days of your sail date. You will need your confirmation number and sail date. Each adult in your party will need to register and setup an account.
8. Fully vaccinated passengers can upload a photo copy of proof of vaccination. Non-vaccinated passengers may upload a copy of a negative COVID-19 test to the portal starting at 5 days prior to sailing, and up to 24 hours before the sail date. NOTE: the negative test must be taken within 5 days of your sail date and must be a PCR test. Rapid tests are not accepted. I recommend testing at exactly 5 days from the sail date in order to allow time for results to be returned and then uploaded to the Safe Passage website.
9. Negative test or vaccine proof will be validated on each adult passengers account, and the Safe Passage website will display approval for port arrival in green.
10. Print out the Safe Passage QR code to bring to port or have it accessible via the website.
11. Bring paper copies of vaccine record or negative test results to port.
12. Arrive at port at the designated time.
13. Vaccinated guests may bypass the rapid test at the port.
14. Non-vaccinated guests will be tested and results will show within 1 hour on the Safe Passage website and by email. On the Safe Passage website, under embarkment, you will have a green check once your negative test result is returned.
15. After your embarkment section on Safe Passage is green, you may enter the cruise terminal and board the ship with your boarding group.
You can book your next Disney Cruise exclusively with Mickey World Travel and receive an on board credit up to $1,000.
Contact me to start planning your Disney Cruise today!