The Disney Magic will resume sailing in the United States with mostly 4- and 5-night itineraries out of Miami, Florida beginning October 28, 2021. Additionally, the Disney Fantasy will begin 7-night and longer voyages out of Port Canaveral beginning October 9, 2021 and three Disney Fantasy itineraries have been modified.
SeaMails will be sent to guests for all cancellations, itinerary modifications, etc.
Also, please note that beginning September 3, 2021, guests are no longer required to purchase the Vacation Protection Plan (VPP) or provide proof of a valid travel insurance policy in order to sail with Disney Cruise Line.
Disney Cruise Line is cancelling two sailings on the Disney Magic:
- 3-night sailing on Oct. 21
- 4-night sailing on Oct. 24
For both sailings:
- If paid in full, guests will receive a 125% Future Cruise Credit
- If not paid in full, guests will receive a full voyage refund
- UK/EU guests will receive a Future Cruise Credit which must be used within 14 days or they will receive a voyage refund
Disney Magic itineraries with Key West, Florida as a port of call through May 2022 have been modified to remove Key West from the itinerary. Nassau or Castaway Cay will replace Key West on those sailings.
Additionally, itineraries for the October 9 and October 30 Disney Fantasy 7-night sailings have been modified.
*Please note that the cancellation section of the graph above only applies for 2021 sailings. The 2022 Disney Magic sailings are subject to standard cancellation policies/fees.
The itinerary for the October 16 Disney Fantasy 8-night sailing has been modified:
In regards to vaccinations, please remember:
- Guests 12 years of age and older must be fully vaccinated. All guests on the November 5, 2021, 14-day sailing aboard the Disney Wonder must be fully vaccinated. (Guests 11 years of age and younger are not eligible to sail on the November 5 Disney Wonder sailing.)
- Guests 11 years of age and younger are not required to be vaccinated, but must provide proof of a negative rapid PCR COVID-19 test or lab-based PCR COVID-19 test taken between 3 days and 24 hours before the voyage. Rapid antigen tests are not accepted.
- All guests are required to take a PCR-COVID-19 test administered by Inspire Diagnostics at the terminal before boarding, paid for by Disney Cruise Line.
- Beginning September 3, 2021, guests are no longer required to purchase the Vacation Protection Plan (VPP) or provide proof of a valid travel insurance policy in order to sail with Disney Cruise Line.
- Vaccinated guests may explore ports on their own or take part in Disney Cruise Line Port Adventures.
- Children under 12 who cannot be vaccinated must book a Disney Cruise Line Port Adventure to debark the ship in all ports of call, except for Disney Castaway Cay.
You can book your next Disney Cruise exclusively with Mickey World Travel and receive an on board credit up to $1,000.
Contact me to start planning your Disney Cruise today!