With the Epcot International Festival of the Arts kicking off last week, the food and drink offerings at Epcot have been fantastic! Now with a whole new menu of Mediterranean inspired dishes, Spice Road Table at Epcot’s Morocco Pavilion is just another one of the many great dining options for guests at the park.
Here’s a look at the new menu:
- Hummus Fries with Citrus Chipotle, Preserved Lemon
- Pomegranate-Chili Crispy Cauliflower with Red Pepper Aleppo Sauce (plant-based)
- Fried Calamari with Rémoulade and Harissa Sauce
- Grilled Lamb Kefta with Tzatziki, Radish, Cherry Tomato Confit
- Naan Spreads – Hummus, Chermoula, Marinated Olives, Za’atar
- Spicy Shrimp with Chili, Garlic, Peri Peri Sauce
- Tiropitakia – Cheese-filled Phyllo, Cucumber Tomato Relish
- Dolmas – Grape Leaves filled with Rice and Herbs, Marinated Olives, Charred Lemon (plant-based)
- Spiced Chicken with Ras el Hanout, Mint Yogurt
- Road Table Sampler – Lamb Kefta, Tzatziki, Spiced Chicken, Tiropitakia
The assortment of Mediterranean beer and wine includes:
- Mahiarita – Fig Brandy, Agave, Lime Juice, Sumac Salt, and Pomegranate Seeds
- Pomegranate Mimosa
- Hibiscus Mimosa
- Blood Orange Mimosa
- Moroccan Mule – Fig Vodka, Ginger Beer, Agave, and Lime
- Medina Mixer – African Rum, Tangerine Liqueur, and Cranberry Juice
- Sahara Spritz – Botanical Cucumber and Mint Vodka, Soda Water, and Lime
- Iced Mint Tea with Gin
- Moroccan Hot Tea Service (nonalcoholic)
- Iced Mint Tea (nonalcoholic)
A variety of Moroccan sweets is available for dessert.
This new and updated menu for Spice Road Table sounds delicious! Spice Road Table is located at the Morocco Pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase.
Looking to go on a Disney vacation? Book with our sponsor, Mickey World Travel! Contact me to start planning your Walt Disney World vacation today!