Spring has sprung at the Walt Disney World Resort! Plenty of new Easter treats are available until April 5 throughout the theme parks, resorts, and Disney Springs.
Take a look at the official Walt Disney World’s Easter food guide below!
Creature Comforts, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park (mobile order available)
Flame Tree Barbecue, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park (mobile order available)
Restaurantosaurus, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park (mobile order available)
- Thumper Cupcake – Carrot cupcake with cream cheese filling, caramel buttercream, and a chocolate “Thumper” (available March 18-April 5)
Tiffins Restaurant, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Easter Basket – Mango and mixed berry cake, lemon cheesecake, vanilla meringue, marshmallow variations, Kataifi, berry coulis, and mango chantilly (available April 2–5)
Coral Reef Restaurant, EPCOT
- Easter Brookie Basket – Easter brookie basket with white chocolate ganache, buttercream, and chocolate eggs (available April 4)
Le Cellier Steakhouse, EPCOT
- Key Lime Robin Egg – Key lime mascarpone cheesecake with blueberry gelée, crème fraîche whipped cream, graham cracker shortbread, and key lime powder (available April 4)
Amorette’s Patisserie, Disney Springs
- Bunny Mini Dome Cake – Coconut ice cream mousse with caramel cream cheese center and carrot cake(available March 28-April 4)
The Ganachery, Disney Springs
- Easter Minnie Bunny Piñata – Milk chocolate sphere filled with marshmallow treats (available March 21-April 4)
- Boozy Bourbon Chocolate Bunnies – Milk chocolate bunnies filled with bourbon chocolate drink (available March 21-April 4)
Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop, Disney Springs
- Fill your Easter basket with the classic Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Bunny and Mini Milk Chocolate Caramel Bunnies (available through April 4 while supplies last)
World Premiere Food Court, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort (mobile order available)
Landscape of Flavors, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort (mobile order available)
Everything Pop Shopping and Dining, Disney’s Pop Century Resort (mobile order available)
- EGGStraordinare Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake with lemon filling, vanilla buttercream, and sugar eggs (available April 1–4)
Contempo Café. Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Mini Bunny Cake – Mini carrot cake filled with cream cheese icing decorated with fondant and buttercream (available April 2–4)
Gasparilla Island Grill, Disney Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (mobile order available)
- Carrot Blondie Pop – Buttery brown sugar cake bar on a lollipop stick decorated like a carrot (available March 18-April 4)
- Bunny Box – Dark chocolate bunny with Easter egg petit cake and foil-wrapped chocolate eggs (available March 18-April 4)
- Marshmallow Bunny Tail Pops – Jumbo marshmallows dipped in pastel chocolate with spring sprinkles (available March 18-April 4)
- The Grand Egg – White chocolate egg filled with jelly beans (available March 18-April 4)
- Miniature Bunny Cake – Individual serving sized bunny confetti cake with vanilla buttercream (available March 18-April 4)
- Pastel Mickey Whoopie Pie – Buttery pastel vanilla sponge cake with spring colored vanilla icing (available March 18-April 4)
- Easter Egg Hunt Cupcake – Carrot cake cupcake with marshmallow filling topped with buttercream, jelly beans, and chocolate bunny (available March 18-April 4)
The Artist Palette, Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort (mobile order available)
- Easter Cake – Layers of lemon sponge cake and strawberry buttercream, fresh diced strawberries, and decorative Easter touches (available March 18-April 5)
Good’s to Go, Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Easter Cupcake – Lemon sponge cake filled with a strawberry compote topped with vanilla buttercream and garnished with decorative Easter touches (available March 18-April 5)
Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera, Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Spring Garden Dessert – Pistachio cake, caramel cream, brown butter crumble, and blood orange-carrot sorbet (available April 4)
Roaring Forks, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge (mobile order available)
- Key Lime Easter Cupcake – Key lime cupcake with butter cream icing, and Easter décor (available April 1–4)
The Market at Ale & Compass, Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort (mobile order available)
The Beach Club Marketplace, Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort (mobile order available)
- Mickey Chocolate Easter Egg (available March 14-April 4)
- Minnie Chocolate Easter Egg (available March 14-April 4)
- Robin’s Egg Blueberry Macarons –Three blue-speckled macarons filled with blueberry ganache and blueberry jam sitting on chocolate crunch “nest” (available March 14-April 4)
- Easter Bunny Strawberry Cheesecake – Strawberry cheesecake with lemon crust with velvet white chocolate and decorated with a ruby red glitter glaze and fondant (available March 14-April 4)
- Easter Cookies n’ Cream Bonbons – Cookies n’ Cream bonbons with cookies ‘n cream mousse and cookies ‘n cream base covered in chocolate (available March 14-April 4)
- Easter Carrot Cupcake – Carrot cake cupcake with a cream cheese icing decorated chocolate ganache, cookies ‘n cream crumbs, buttercream, and wildflower quins (available March 14-April 4)
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies – A pack of three brightly colored lemon-flavored crinkle cookies (available March 14-April 4)
Resort Easter Egg Displays
Disney’s pastry chefs have created edible art that will be on display at various resort locations!
- Disney’s BoardWalk Resort – Lobby area (available for viewing March 26-April 4)
- Disney’s Grand Floridan Resort & Spa – Lobby area, concierge level, and Grand Floridian Café lobby (available for viewing March 15-April 4)
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort – Carriage House (available for viewing April 1-11)
- Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort – Beach Club lobby, Yacht Club lobby, Ale & Compass Restaurant, The Market at Ale & Compass (available for viewing March 18-April 4)
Easter brunch is available at these Walt Disney World Resort restaurants:
- Olivia’s Café, Disney’s Old Key West Resort – View brunch menu and make reservations here.
- Ale & Compass Restaurant – View Easter brunch menu and make reservations here.
- Whispering Canyon Café – View Easter brunch menu and make reservations here.
Disneyland Resort will also have several Easter treats as well!
Trolley Treats, Disney California Adventure Park
Marceline’s Confectionery, Downtown Disney District
- Easter Egg – Chocolate cream, vanilla cream, and peanut butter filling covered in milk chocolate embellished with sugar flower (available through April 4)
- Bunny Krispy – Mickey rice crisped treat dipped in white chocolate, decorated with pink chocolate, and topped with a coconut with marshmallow for a tail (available through April 4)
- Easter Minnie Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel, marshmallow ears, enrobed in purple chocolate and decorated with green sugar and a pink chocolate bow (available through April 4)
- Easter Chick Apple –Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel, marshmallow wings, enrobed in bubble gum yellow chocolate with a white chocolate egg shell and embellished colored chocolate (available through April 4)
Kayla’s Cake (cart located near World of Disney and Starbucks), Downtown Disney District
- Premium French Macaron Gift Set – Each box of 12 contains the following flavors: Espresso milk tea, rose vanilla, lavender, mango pineapple, raspberry cheesecake, pomegranate lemonade, strawberry shortcake, s’mores, and molten chocolate.
Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Express, Downtown Disney District
- Banana Foster Glazed Beignets – Banana rum icing, cinnamon sugar dust, caramel drizzle, and vanilla bean creme anglaise
Easter brunch at these Downtown Disney District restaurants is available to book:
- Tortilla Jo’s – View brunch menu here and contact location directly for reservations.
- Uva Bar & Cafe – View Easter brunch menu and make reservations here.
To book your Disney vacation, contact our friends at Mickey World Travel. They will make sure you have the most magical vacation, by monitoring your booking for future discounts, and book your dining reservations and Fast Passes once they return to the parks.
Contact me today to start planning your Disney vacation!