All of your trip plans are finalized, dining reservations are made, bags are packed, and the magic awaits. Once you’ve driven under the Walt Disney World archway and arrived at your fabulous resort, what’s next? No need to worry about schlepping your luggage around while you start your adventure! Disney allows guests to check their baggage and personal belongings with each resort’s bell services. Walt Disney World offers many entertainment opportunities for arrival day.
Explore Your Walt Disney World Resort
Discover your resort’s unique offerings…
- Immerse yourself in your resort’s specific theme and notice the attention to detail throughout.
- Dive into a pool day. Check out your resort’s pools, splash area, hot tubs.
- Make it a day of fun and games. Each resort offers daily activities, crafts, movies under the stars, and playgrounds for little ones.
- Grab a quick bite at the food court.
Head to Disney Springs (no ticket required) to jumpstart your souvenir shopping.
- Visit World of Disney where you will find every type of Disney souvenir known to man. Grab a new pair of ears… or three.
- Make a dining reservation at one of the eclectic table service restaurants including some of our faves: Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’, Splitsville, or Raglan Road.
Character Dining Experience
Start getting familiar with your Disney besties! The classic characters that we all know and love can be found at a couple of Walt Disney World Deluxe Resorts.
- Dine with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto at Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- Explore the European Riviera with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Daisy at Topolino’s Terrace on the rooftop of Disney’s Riviera Resort.
Tee Your Way Into Fun
Check out one of two putt putt courses on property. You can visit Fantasia Gardens or Winter Summerland for some outdoor entertainment!
Journey Around Walt Disney World Resort
- Monorail: Walt Disney World’s above ground modern train.
- Skyliner: Walt Disney World’s newest, sky high, character-laden gondolas.
- Boats: Seafarers will love the water taxis and ferries throughout property.
Get Straight to the Magic
Itching to get into the magic? If you arrive early, plan to head straight to a park!
- Make sure that you plan ahead of time.
- Don’t check your park bag.
- Grab your Magic Bands or Key to the World cards.
In the words of Timon and Pumbaa, “Hakuna Matata!” It doesn’t matter which option you choose; you’re in the most magical place on Earth!
To book your Disney vacation, contact our friends at Mickey World Travel. They will make sure you have the most magical vacation, by monitoring your booking for future discounts, and book your dining reservations and Fast Passes once they return to the parks.
Contact us to start planning your Walt Disney World vacation today!